Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mackenzie's Latisse Challenge


Me before my
Cousin's Wedding!
 Hi everyone! I'm Mackenzie Stratton, I am 22 (almost 23) and work as the Marketing Manager for Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery. As the previous blog post mentioned we have started the Latisse Challenege! Myself (serving as the office representative) and three of our Facebook fans and patients: Laura, Tammy & Cass are all trying out Latisse for four months and monitoring the growth of our lashes, and reporting it right back here to you!

I have been working for Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery since January. I started here right after I graduated college from Georgia Southern University in December 2010, with a Bachelors of Science in Public Relations. While in college I attended many GSU Football games (Go Eagles!) and was a member of Kappa Kappa Gammma sorority. I was born and raised in a town in Virginia right outside of Washington, D.C. My decision to go to college down south was a big shock for my parents, but I have never looked back & love the city of Atlanta!

Horse back riding
in Ireland!
I just got back from a 2-week vacation to Europe and as soon as I got back from my trip I started using Latisse. I started my first Latisse Kit on July 24th and I will check back every month with my progress photos of how my lashes are doing! I am really excited to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes. I have such fair skin and light hair, naturally, that you cannot see my eyes at all without make-up. I am excited to get great results from Latisse and hopefully not have to wear mascara all the time! Stay tuned for my results!




My eyelashes before using Latisse



For information on Latisse please visit our website: http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/ or give me a call at the office, and I'd be happy to tell you all about Latisse and all our other cosmetic products & procedures (404) 296-8000.

For information on all of our Latisse Spokeswomen visit: http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/about/latisse-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment