Monday, September 26, 2011

2-Month Love Affair with Latisse


Mackenzie & Atlanta Dermatology & Laser
Surgery's P.A. Juliena Gigon at the Atlanta
Braves Game on August 31, 2011.
 Wow, I can't believe how much my eyelashes have grown! It's amazing! I have been getting compliments from all my friends and co-workers on how long my lashes are.

I was always "religious" about making sure I always had mascara on and when I say mascara on, I mean a TON of it, to make it look like I had lashes. Now, I can put a lot less mascara on and my lashes look amazing.

Putting Latisse on has become a simple bedtime ritual for me and it's something I look forward to because I know the difference it's going to make on my lashes. I just took my 2-month follow-up photos today and I literally screamed (and I wouldn't lie to you if I told you I fell out of my chair, because I did) with excitement and delight at how different my lashes look compared to last month. I love Latisse and have been encouraging all of my friends to buy it as I know am officially addicted to it!

The trouble that I have been running into is that the mascara I use is very flaky and my lashes are getting so long that when my lashes hit my cheek the mascara flakes off, so I've got to look into some new mascara (not really a bad problem).

I cannot believe I still have 2-months left of using the Latisse and my lashes growing, I can't even imagine how much longer they could get. Stay tuned to see my lashes grow and my excitement shoot through the roof!

Before Latisse


1 Month After Latisse


2 Months After Latisse

If you have any questions about Latisse, how you can purchase it, my experience or anything else please feel free to call Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery at (404) 296-8000 and I'd be happy to help you! Visit our website for additional information as well: www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. There are many individuals who are curious as to how Latisse works. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete