Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Laura's 2 Month Latisse Check-Up!

Hello everyone! I am so excited about the progress on the growth of my eyelashes! I have seen major growth over the past month and have gotten several compliments from friends and family! It had been a couple weeks since I saw my Mom last and when I saw her last week she was in total aw at the results. She said that my lashes look fuller, thicker and even darker. The combination makes my eyes so much more noticeable which is exactly what I wanted out of the product. I have literally been flooded me with compliments and have had the opportunity to encourage friends who want these results to look into trying it themselves!

My routine has stayed the same since starting Latisse. I apply the product after cleansing my face at night, go to sleep and let it work! I use one drop for both eyes, I swipe the application brush just over my top lashes. I have absolutely zero side effects which was a concern of mine from the beginning, but I am happy to say that everything is completely normal with my eyes.  Now that I have these luscious, beautiful lashes and I will be a Latisse user for a long time! Thank you Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery for allowing me to try this amazing product!  



Lashes Before Latisse

Lashes After 1 Month with Latisse

Lashes after Two Months with Latisse

Full results are seen after 4 months (16 weeks). Stay tuned to see how Laura's lashes grow. For more information on Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery or Latisse please visit the website: http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/ or call (404) 296-8000.

No comments:

Post a Comment