Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Three Months of Latisse with Tammy!

I have been using Latisse for 3 months now and I am amazed at how long my lashes have gotten.  I use Latisse at night and it is so easy,  I haven’t missed a night!  I have had so many people tell me how beautiful my lashes are.  When I put my mascara on, my lashes are so long and full and they stay that way all day.  It has really been fun to use Latisse and watch my lashes grow! 

Tammy is about to start her final Latisse kit in the Latisse Challenge, everyone at Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery is excited to see Tammy's final results from her 4 month challenge with Latisse. Check out Tammy's Lash Success below:

Before Latisse

1 Month After

2 Months After
3 Months After


For more information on Latisse  or any of our other cosmetic procedures please call (404) 296-8000 or visit us online at http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/. 

No comments:

Post a Comment