Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Three Months of Latisse with Laura

Three months in and I have the most amazing, healthy eyelashes! They are incredible. I have had people ask me if my eyelashes are real even when I don't have on mascara. For Halloween this year it was the first time that I did not have to purchase the dreadful glue on lashes. The best part about my long, dark lashes is that I don't feel like I absolutely have to put on mascara to leave the house real quick. The compliments keep pouring in, everyone wants to know how to have lashes as long as mine-- Thank you Latisse and Atlanta Dermatology and laser Surgery. I have gotten to the point where I am not using Latisse everyday, my application routine has stayed the same, I just skip a day or two between applications. I still have zero side affects, but my lashes continue to grow and darken. I love my eyelashes!

Laura's Latisse Progress:

Before Latisse
One Month With Latisse
2 Months With Latisse
3 Months with Latisse

Laura will see full results after using Latisse for 4 months. For more information on Latisse, Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery or any other services offered, please visit our website http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/ or call (404) 296-8000. 


No comments:

Post a Comment