Friday, December 2, 2011

Tammy's Final Latisse Check In!

I have completed my four months of Latisse.  I can’t believe my eyelashes!  I would have never imagined that I could have long, thick eyelashes, but I do! It is so cool to have my family and friends tell me that they can really see a big difference. I even had a friend notice them from across the table while we were having lunch. When I wear my sunglasses, my lashes actually touch them.  I have to pull my sunglasses out a little to keep them from touching.  Using Latisse is something that I have not grown tired of doing.  It has become a part of my nightly routine.  I would highly recommend to anyone who wants longer eyelashes to definitely try Latisse.  I tried it and I am so glad I did! 

Check out Tammy's journey with Latisse: 
Before Latisse
1 Month after Latisse

2 Months after Latisse
3 Months after Latisse
4 Months after Latisse

For more information on Latisse or the other services/procedures offered by Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery call (404) 296-8000 or visit: www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com 

2 comments:

  1. The results are amazing, Tammy. Well, that shouldn’t be too surprising since Latisse wouldn't be called "miracle liquid" for nothing. Now, anyone can have long beautiful lashes without having to put on false eyelashes again.


    -Tobi Fistcher

    ReplyDelete