Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mackenzie's Final Latisse Check In

Happy New Year everyone! 2012 is finally here (yes, I do realize I am a couple months belated..) and it's the perfect time to start using Latisse. I am so thrilled by my final results and I am constantly getting compliments on how long and full my eye lashes are. Since I've now been using Latisse since July my eyelashes are at their fullest potential. My fullest potential has proved to impress me, I had no idea my eyelashes were capable of being this long and full. The best part is now that I've been using Latisse for a while I am able to only apply Latisse a few times a week and still keep my beautiful lashes. I am so grateful that I was given this opportunity to try Latisse at Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery and will continue to recommend Latisse to my family, my friends and poor innocent random strangers that I encounter :)

Still aren't sold on Latisse? Check out my before and after pictures below and see for yourself how Latisse works! The pictures below are my eyelashes without any maserca or make up so they are raw results to show you how amazing Latisse is.


Before Latisse


After 1 Month of Latisse
After 2 Months of Latisse
After 3 Months of Latisse
Final Results, After 4 Months of Latisse



 Final Results of Latisse after 4 months, with Mascara

For more information on Latisse or any other products or procedures offered by Atlanta Deramtology and Laser Surgery call (404) 296-8000 or visit our website: http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/ 

4 comments:

  1. Your eyes are beautiful even before you started the Latisse procedure. =) So how did you find out about that, from friends or in some ads? My mom will love this, and I’m sure she'll go for a try when she sees this. I hope it won't cost that much in her case. Hmm, I’m pretty sure some celebrities out there are also trying to do this.

    Tobi Fistcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tobi! Thank you! I found out about latisse, through working at my office, Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery. We sell the product at our office. Your mom I'm sure would LOVE the proecdure! It's actually very affordable, but it does require a prescription, so your mom would have to see a dermatologist. If she would like to schedule an appointment, let us know! (404) 296-8000.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Really great results! Your eyelashes are much longer, thicker and all with the help of the latisse Toronto treatment?
    So, I will definitely try it, because now mine look awful and they are too small, even if I'm wearing mascara. :(

    ReplyDelete