Thursday, February 9, 2012

Final Lattise Results from Laura Peacock

My experience with Latisse has absolutely blown me away.. the results are better than I had imagined! At this point, I can hardly imagine how short and thin my eyelashes were before I started the process and I definitely wouldn’t be able to go back! Although my eyelashes have grown tremendously, they still look so natural. Before I started Latisse I was always envious of others who had thick and long lashes, now people give me compliments on my eyes all the time! My eyes pop more and experimenting with eye makeup is so fun more fun because I really feel like you notice the look – it’s the lashes that finish off the look to perfection! I have been able to tell so many friends about the product and my experience with Atlanta Dermatology and Laser surgery. Some people are hesitant to try it out and invest in the product but when they take a look at my results, they can really see the value!
 
In the beginning, I applied the product daily. Now that my lashes have reached the length and thickness that I want, I apply the latisse three times a week to keep them at this point. Not only do I use much less letting the Latisse last longer, but I don’t worry when I miss an application. All of the compliments I’ve received has improved my confidence and overall happiness with my look. Lashes seem so small and insignificant, until you see the results and the improvements it makes. I love my lashes and would definitely recommend anyone and everyone to try it out! Thank you Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery for this exciting experience!

Want the proof? Check out Laura's Lashes, they'll blow you away!
Laura before Latisse
Laura after one month of Latisse
Laura after two months of Latisse
Laura after three months of Latisse
Laura after four months of Latisse**


**Laura began using Latisse less frequently after 3 months, best results are seen with using Latisse daily.
For more information on Latisse, Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery or any of our products or procedures call (404) 296-8000 or visit our website: http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment