Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mackenzie's Last Hoorah!



Marketing Manger, Mackenzie

I have LOVED working at Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery over the past three and a half years – it has truly been a unique and unbelievably rewarding experience. Dr. Cooper and the staff of AD&LS invited me on in January of 2011 to become the office’s very first Marketing Manager. I remember being so nervous to start on my first day. I was fresh out of college (Georgia Southern University) a bit squirmy with blood and avoided the doctor's office at all costs. However, the idea of getting to be as creative as I wanted to build our cosmetic side was something that was too good to pass up.  

Quickly, I learned how lucky I was to be hired to work here. As a staff we are all very close and spend many lunch breaks swapping funny stories and memories. We also enjoy playing pranks on each other (like the time they locked me IN my office). The patients at AD&LS are the best in Atlanta (or I’d like to think THE WORLD) – each of our patients enjoy getting to know us just as much as we love getting to know them. Many of the patients have become friends and I have loved hearing about all the exciting new things going on in their lives. And of course there is Dr. Cooper. Dr. Cooper is one of the greatest people I’ve ever worked for – his love of his job and his company is apparent. He treats his patients and his staff with the upmost respect, making it a pleasure and so much fun to come to work every single day. 

Mackenzie & her fiance, Matt
Why am I taking you down memory lane, you ask? Well, sadly… I have to announce that I am going to be leaving Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery on May 22, 2014 to move to West Lafayette, Indiana. I am getting married in June and my fiancé accepted a job with Purdue University last summer – so after all this time I will finally be joining him.

The Newest Member of the AD&LS staff, Megan!
I am excited to announce that Megan will be taking over my job as Marketing Manager and I know she will do an amazing job. Megan also hails from Georgia Southern University (notice the trend?) and has a love of social media and meeting new people.  I know she will enjoy meeting all of our amazing patients and *geeking* out over all of our awesome new procedures, just as I did. Megan is currently at AD&LS on Mondays & Wednesdays and will be starting full time on Tuesday, May 27- Drop by and say Hello!

As I have exactly a month left at AD&LS I am excited to announce that we will have a month-long promotion called Mackenzie’s Favorite Things. We are offering all my favorite treatments and procedures at an incredible price. Just call the office Monday-Friday from April 22- May 22, 2014 and you can reserve these deals over the phone or drop in the office (and say goodbye to me) and book these amazing deals. Call (404) 296-8000 or email info@atlantadermatologyexperts.com for more information or to reserve your deal!

MACKENZIE'S FAVORITE THINGS*:

-LASER HAIR REMOVAL:  Say goodbye to unwanted body & facial hair! Buy any Laser Hair Removal Package and get an Underarm Package, FREE
- BOTOX: Take years off your face! Enjoy $50 off Botox Treatment ($200 Minimum Treatment)
-LATISSE: Bat those beautiful lashes! Enjoy 10% off Full Priced Latisse (3mL or 5mL)
-VANQUISH: Helloooo Skinny waistline! Enjoy 15% off a package of 4 treatments

*LHR removal packages & Vanquish Package is a minimum of 4 treatments, payment in full is required of all treatments, $50 deposit is required for Botox Deal. Special pricing must be reserved from April 22, 2014- May 22, 2014 - but actual treatment may be performed after promotion ends.

For more information on Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery visit our website or call (404) 296-8000.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think numerous websites offer these posts of collection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfGplY2OCg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts with us your experience has helped me a lot! www.123mommymakeovers.com

    ReplyDelete