Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Welcome Megan!

It’s official – my training wheels are off and I have big shoes to fill!

Outgoing Marketing Manager, Mackenzie, with incoming Marketing Manager, Megan

My name is Megan Fussell and I am the new Marketing Manager for Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery. Like Mackenzie, I graduated from Georgia Southern University (Hail Southern!) in December 2013 with a degree in Public Relations.  As much as I loved small town life during college, I couldn’t wait to grow roots in the city where I had grown up! Immediately after college I moved back to Atlanta, GA and began working with a PR firm in Buckhead. When the opportunity presented itself in March 2014 to follow in Mackenzie’s footsteps, I just had to take it. I will admit that I never pictured myself working in the medical field, but I have loved every minute of learning about our procedures, getting to know our patients and becoming a part of the Atlanta Dermatology family.

As much as I will miss Mackenzie as my mentor, sorority sister and friend, I am excited to take the training wheels off and make her proud. 


Feel free to stop by my office and say ‘Hi!’ the next time you’re in – I would love to meet you! 

5 comments:

  1. My face has acne scarring all over and I want to get it fixed soon. My sister is getting married soon and I want to look good for her wedding. Would anyone happen to know of a dermatologist in Long Island that I could go to? http://www.snderm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Both of you look nice and wonderful hair styling
    It looks like you have just visit the hair salon in Atlanta and style your hair.

    It's good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great webpage brother I am about to notify this to all of my friends and contacts. get rid of toenail fungus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts with us your experience has helped me a lot! www.123mommymakeovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Thanks for sharing such a useful information.
    Cool Sculpting

    ReplyDelete