Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mackenzie's one month with Latisse!

Well it has been one month since I started my Latisse Challenge and to be honest the most challenging part for me has been remembering to wash my face at night and put my Latisse on. Using Latisse itself is the easy part, it's prying myself off the couch at night to swipe on the Latisse that's been my biggest struggle! However, I've been doing it and I have really noticed a difference.

My lashes are feeling stronger and what I'm really seeing a difference in is the amount of eyelashes I have. Using Latisse is really simple and I am trying to just get myself into a little routine of taking out my contacts, washing my face and eye make up off and then I grab the Latisse bottle and put a drop on each brush and just swipe it across my lash line, pretty easy huh?

I am really excited to keep seeing how my lashes grow.  Full results take about 4 months, so I've got lots of improvement to be made, but I am really excited to see my lashes in 3 months! Everyone I work with at Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery that uses Latisse have the most beautiful long lashes, so, naturally I want those too!

My Lashes before Latisse

My Lashes after one month of Latisse
Keep mointoring my progress, I'll keep blogging on my Latisse Challenge! If you have any questions on how you can start Latisse or any of our other services please call me at the office (404) 296-8000 or email info@atlantadermatologyexperts.com

Visit our website for more information: http://www.atlantaderamtologyexperts.com/

4 comments:

  1. Based on some studies, Latisse can lengthen, thicken and darken the lashes through a process which is still not fully understood. Similar with the hair on top of your head, the lashes sprout, need some time to grow, and will fall out eventually. Latisse works by extending the lashes’ growth phase and increasing the count of sprouting hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could say that Latisse extends the lifespan of the eyelashes. Furthermore, the lashes would be on their prime, so to speak, making them look livelier, and more charming.

    -Tobi Fistcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the picture depict there is a clear difference in both the images and i am convinced with its effectiveness, because i am also using it for months and within the first month you will start feeling the difference unless you use the original latisse product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Contact us

    ReplyDelete