Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One month of Latisse with Tammy Goolsby

I  just finished my first month of treatment with Latisse.  My lashes appear to be slightly thicker and somewhat darker.  I have had a little bit of itching on my eyelids but nothing too bad.  It is more of a nuisance than anything.  I have changed my makeup remover and that seems to have helped.  I apply Latisse every night around 8:00 after dinner.  I take my contacts out and wash off my makeup.  I put it on both eyes and then go sit and watch TV or read.  I have found that my eye lids are completely dry from the medicine being applied by the time I go to bed.  Applying Latisse has become a part of my daily routine.  I believe I am about to enter the time when I will really begin to see a big difference in my lashes!  I am so excited!


Lashes Prior To Latisse


Lashes after 1 month of Latisse



For more information on Latisse call Atlanta Dermatology and Laser Surgery at (404) 296-8000 or visit our website: www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment