Friday, August 12, 2011

One Month of Latisse with Cass Carnes

I have just finished up my first month of using Latisse. I went in to get my next kit today and my lashes are defintely getting darker and stronger since I started using it! It's so easy to use. After showering and taking my make-up off and before going to bed I simply take one drop of Latisse and put it on the brush and swipe it across my top eyelid just like I would eyeliner. And I'm done, until the next the night. That's all I have to do to get results. I can't wait to see what my 8 week appointment shows! Thanks Atlanta Dermatology & Laser Surgery!
Eyelashes prior to Latisse

Eyelashes after 1 month of Latisse

For more information on Latisse visit our website: http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/ or call (404) 296-8000. 

No comments:

Post a Comment