Monday, August 8, 2011

One Month of Latisse with Laura Peacock

I have been using Latisse for about a Month and am very impressed with the progress so far. I can tell that my lashes are a much thicker and have lengthened a bit too. I used to use an eyelash curler to help my eyelashes become more noticeable but now that they have thickened up, I don’t need to curl them anymore!

It has been simple to add Latisse into my nightly routine. I cleanse my face as normal and add 1 drop to my lashes – I can tell that the Latisse is on there, but there is no irritation or discomfort. I am absolutely enjoying my experience with Latisse so far and am excited to see the results continue!




Laura's eyelashes prior to Latisse
 

Laura's eyelashes 1 month after starting latisse








For more information on Latisse and how you can start visit our website: http://www.atlantadermatologyexperts.com/ or call (404) 296-8000.

No comments:

Post a Comment